Property ID : 21603949
Sold $1,500,000 - Residential, Single Family Home
A Stunning Southwestern Ranch Style Home on the Eastside of Sonoma
Situated on almost a half acre, this single story home offers quiet solitude within a short distance of historic downtown Sonoma.
Finally, a meticulously cared for property ready to become your Wine Country retreat! Located on a small cul-de-sac on Sonoma’s desirable Eastside, this single story gem is immediately welcoming. Outdoor living abounds as you step outside into the back yard to enjoy the in-ground pool, expansive patio made of pavers with a built-in gas fire pit, all richly illuminated with designer outdoor lighting. An expansive grassy area for play, and vegetable garden complete the country landscape with views of the majestic eastern hills of Sonoma.
The double car garage is fully insulated with newer insulated door and Elfa shelving. There is a detached finished building with newer Pergo floors that could act as a pool room, office, guest quarters, artist studio, or storage.
The broad and beautiful front door welcomes you into a wonderfully renovated ranch retreat that will surprise and delight you with its sophistication and fine features. Upon entering, one experiences the open floor plan complete with living area, dining area and kitchen. The chef’s kitchen is ready for you to explore your culinary fantasies. Have a seat at the breakfast bar facing the kitchen island that holds the six-burner Viking stove. Double convection ovens, Electrolux refrigerator and other stainless steel appliances are complemented by black honed granite counters all finished off with under cabinet lighting and glass shelves in the dining room cabinets with back lighting. Perfection!
Starting with the living spaces, there’s a great room that opens to the incredible back garden.
Now visit all three bedrooms with closets filled with Elfa ventilated shelving for organizing. Ceiling fans in the bedrooms, great room, and living room efficiently circulate both heat and the central air conditioning. The luscious master suite has a beautiful master bath, with frameless shower door and stunning limestone counters and floors – it will relax and comfort you when it’s time to call it a day. The guest bath also has limestone counters and a tub/shower with beautiful tile surround. Recessed lighting, sconces and wall-washing fixtures controlled by dimmers warmly set the mood when our valley moon rises.
If you would like more information about this property, please don’t hesitate to use our contact form or give Robin a call at (707)318-7910.
- View(s): Hills
- Garage: 2 Car, Attached, auto door, RV/Boat
- Kitchen: 220 V Wiring, Breakfast Area, Built-in Oven, Cntr Stone Slab, Dishwasher Incl., Disposal Incl., Double Oven Incl., Gas Range Incl., Hood Over Range, Microwave Incl., Pantry, Refrigerator Incl., Self-Clean Oven Incl.
- Heat/Cool: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air, Central Heat, Fireplace(s)
- Yard/Ground: Landscaped-Front, Landscaped-Misc., Landscaped-Rear, Patio(s), Sprinklers-Automatic
- Levels/Stories: 1 Story
- Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior: Stucco
- Main Level: Bath(s), Bedroom(s), Dining Room, Family Room, Garage, Living Room, Master Suite(s), Street Entrance, KItchen
- Floors: Hardwood, Tile, W/W Carpet
- Fireplace(s): 1 Fireplace, Gas Burning, Gas Starter, Living Room
- Pool: In Ground, Pool Sweep
- Bath Type: Shower and Tub, Shower Over Tub, Tile
- Dining Room: Family Room Combo
- Family Room: Great Room
- Other Rooms: Office, Other
- Energy Conservation: Dual Pane Windows, Low-Flow Toilet
- Laundry Appliance: 220 V, Dry Incl., Electric, In Laundry Room, Laundry Tub, Washer Incl.
- Contruction Type: Wood Frame
- Fencing: Wood Board
- Drive/Sidewalk: Paved Drive
- Roof: Cement, Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter